A large fashion retailer has an opportunity available for a Store Leader to join their team in Bloemfontein
By submitting your CV you accept that we will retain your CV in our database in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Policy. You also accept that your information can be shared with 3rd Parties.
We will contact you should your CV be suitable for any available positions. Should you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your information by contacting us.
MPRTC Recruitment is a BEE Level 4 concern that has been operating since 1997 with offices based in Nelspruit, Witbank, Cape Town and Natal. With a team of 25 recruitment and support consultants, we have remained the choice for Recruitment in our areas. With today’s current demand for highly qualified and skilled talent, we have implemented a sound network to enable us to source and place staff on broader geographical scale, and currently successfully recruit for organisations in Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, North West, Free State, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, and Southern Africa. Additional to the Permanent Staffing, we also have a Temporary Staffing division, which allows extensive coverage in all areas of the market. We pride ourselves in the rapid growth we have experienced since opening, and in the attention We pride ourselves in the rapid growth we have experienced since opening, and in the attention to detail that we have maintained with drawing candidates with the necessary qualifications, skills and experience and placing them to match our client’s staffing needs. ·Our team of qualified recruiters have a sound understanding of multiple industries and sectors and can therefore provide specialised as well as generalist recruitment services. · With the many years in the recruitment industry, we are able to provide Executive Search services, as well as Head Hunting. · Currently we provide recruitment services to clients in Mpumalanga, Gauteng, Limpopo, KwaZulu Natal, North West, Free State, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape and Southern Africa. · We advertise on your behalf using a variety of media on a national basis to draw the best possible talent, receive all the advertising response and thereby, saving you valuable time and money. · We ensure thorough recruitment procedures: response handling, background screening, reference checking, and verification of qualifications. · Psychometric testing can be arranged as an additional service. · Last, but not least, we pride ourselves in providing you with, not only fast and efficient service, but with the right candidate suited for the position.
Pattern Maker - Cape Town
• A skilled worker that creates pattern templates on paper for the clothing industry, using their knowledge of fabrics, sewing, and ability to alter garments to draft a pattern that replicates a design concept
• Broad Knowledge of pattern making in every category is key – Ladies Dresses, evening gowns, Jackets, Coats, Pants, Skirts, Blouses, etc.
• Interpret the designer’s detailed brief and constructs a pattern
• Able to bring the CAD/picture to life!
• Ability to accurately trace off from Overseas samples and make required adjustments to the traced pattern
• Knowledge of an array of fabric when it comes to the stretch and shrinkage reactions
• Able to make adjustments on the pattern according to the reaction of fabric Knowledge of grading
• Work closely with the seamstress on easier construction and ensure quality is up to standard
• Need to give all spec measurements on pattern’s line sheet e.g. lengths of elastic, zips, binding, trims, belt length, etc.
• Fit all styles with designer and process all pattern alterations required
• Measure all garments for fit submissions and complete a datasheet
• Once style is fit approved for sealing, and the pattern is graded need to check the graded nest before bulk is cut
• Need to sort out any problems with production with regards to the pattern, construction, and measurements that may incur, but should be avoided
• Matric Certificate
• Diploma in pattern making/design
• Minimum of 10 years’ work experience as a pattern maker
• Worked with a design centre/manufacturer supplying the major retail chain stores
• Strong technical knowledge required in pattern and garment construction
• Sewing and construction knowledge
• Be able to interpret a design concept and put it on cardboard
Should you be interested in this position and meet the above criteria, forward your MS Word CV to Priscilla - firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
A leading Retail Company and leader in the FMCG/Foods industry is looking for a Divisional Manager for their Namibian outlet
Grade 12 (Essential)
Tertiary Degree or Diploma - Supply Chain Management / Procurement /Bcom Business Management or similar (Desirable)
1. Corporate and franchise strategy alignment, implementation and management
2. Divisional objective setting
3. Market share improvement
4. Corporate and franchise brand promotion
5. Financial and credit management
6. HR-related issue management
7. Systems results in managing
We have a Chartered Accountant vacancy at one of our clients at a listed diverse retail group. Greater Cape Town area. R highly negotiable
We have Financial Career Opportunities (various positions) at one of our clients at a listed diverse retail group. Greater Cape Town area. R highly negotiable.
We have Procurement Managers/Executives vacancies at one of our clients, a listed diverse retail group. Greater Cape Town area. R highly negotiable.
A well established company who is a leading distributor in the electronic security equipment industry is looking for a Sales Consultant to join their team.
R 15 000 pm + commission
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the promise they make. PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market. Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our priority. PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function across all industries. Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas; Information Technology Engineering Finance Office Support Insurance Marketing & Sales A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful placement we make. Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry, enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and candidate’s satisfaction with our service. PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE Contributor. Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you. We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.