Thabakholo Environmental Solutions
Monday, 22 February 2021
Retail - Retail Management
R5 000,00 - R25 000,00 (PER MONTH)
We are looking for a Financial Administrator. The duties include but are not limited to:
• Process invoices and credit notes for invoicing
• File all creditors documentation
• File all invoices, Requests for Debit/Credit Notes, statements, recons, EFT’s monthly.
• Process creditor recons, payments and resolve of queries.
• Process daily and monthly payments according to a payment schedule
• Prepare monthly general ledger journals.
• Perform cash book activities.
• Ensure that suppliers are paid timeously and settlement discounts are obtained wherever available.
• Daily Cashbook & Deposits reconciliation
• Assist with prepping of cash-flow projections.
• Ensure that proper internal controls are implemented and adhered to.
• Supervise administration of petty cash and credit cards recons timeously.
• Assist with external Audit.
• Assist with annual budget prepping
• Assist with preparations of monthly and quarterly reports
• Ensure that costs are allocated to correct cost centres.
• Prepare monthly accruals and follow up on long open purchase orders.
• Prepare Vat recons for payment and file it on e-filling after proper approval.
• Perform ad hoc tasks including asset Management responsibilities on an interim basis.
• Issue, process, reconcile and maintain petty cash.
• General filing, admin duties and archiving
• Maintain the payment database of all suppliers
• Manage resources