Accounts Manager(Bookkeeper) - Urgently needed
Thursday, 08 July 2021
Retail - Retail Management
Bookkeepers oversee a company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations. They perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments. Additionally, many bookkeepers also assist with basic HR duties like new hire documents, compliance, and temporary disability insurance and workers’ compensation filings, making them an indispensable part of an organization’s fiscal fitness.
Roles and responsibilities
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing
accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by
establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing account information.
Minimum requirements are but not limited to;
- BCom (Financial accounting) or similar qualification;
- Valid drivers license;
- Working knowledge and experience with Pastel, Pastel Payroll,
SARS E-filing and SARS Easyfile;
Please e-mail your c.v to email@example.com. State "Bookkeeper" as your reference on your subject line.