Actively contribute to the achievement of our clients brand and marketing objectives under the supervision and support of the Marketing Executive.
Work within our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. The appointed Marketing Assistant will be expected to manage and assist with various marketing and advertising activity to ensure the right
message is delivered to the right consumer, with the right product and relevant
He/She will also be expected to show initiative and keep up to date with market trends and competitor activity, to ensure we are relevant and are pursuing the right opportunities.
• Assist in planning and managing of the marketing plan and work with the agencies and free-lance designers to deliver marketing campaigns and assets for allocated brands.
• Manage the promotional plan for allocated brands.
• Develop and manage the concept, design, production, and delivery of all marketing materials, including but not limited to digital assets, brochures,
leaflets, posters, in-store POS, packaging and pre-retailing material. This involves writing and proofing copy, briefing and liaising with design and print
agencies, and managing delivery and implementation.
• Plan, prepare, conduct, and style photo shoots.
• Accurately track and manage the marketing spend in line with the agreed marketing plan and report updates as and when necessary, during the year.
• Ensure that the sales team are fully briefed on all marketing support activities.
• Assist in the management of the CRM database and targeted activities.
• Assist in analysis of store research and customer surveys.
• Monitor competitor activity and key trends in the global and local market.
• Administrative support to our marketing team.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Evidence of a creative proficiency
• Strong numerical competencies
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Able to carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Digital and/or Retail marketing experience is beneficial.
? Forward thinking
? High energy
? Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
? Emotionally Resilient
? Ability to evolve and willingness to learn
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link