Qualification and Experience:
- 3 Years IT related degree
- Postgraduate qualification (advantageous)
- 5-10 years of experience and understanding in designing and developing data warehouses according to the Kimball methodology.
- Experience within Retail, Financial Services, and Logistics environments.
- Design and development of ETL processes.
- SQL development experience, preferably SAS data studio and AWS experience
- The ability to ingest/output CSV, JSON, other flat-file types, and any related data sources.
- Proficient in Python or R or willingness to learn.
- Systematic solution design of the ETL and data pipeline in line with business user specifications
- Develop and implement ETL pipelines aligned to the approved solution design
- Ensure data governance and data quality assurance standards are upheld
- Deal with customers in a customer-centric manner
- Effective Self-Management and Teamwork
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto