A Data Engineer vacancy is available at a listed multinational diversified Retail Group in Northern Suburbs. R800K p.a. ctc
- 3 year IT related degree
- Post graduate qualification (advantageous)
- 5-10 Years’ Experience and understanding in designing and developing data warehouses according to the Kimball methodology. Adept at design and development of ETL processes. SQL development experience, preferably SAS data studio and AWS experience The ability to ingest/output CSV, JSON and other flat file types and any related data sources. Proficient in Python or R or willingness to learn. Experience within Retail, Financial Services and Logistics environments.
- Systematic solution design of the ETL and data pipeline inline with business user specifications
- Develop and implement ETL pipelines aligned to the approved solution design
- Ensure data governance and data quality assurance standards are upheld
- Deal with customers in a customer centric manner
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful