The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing strategies while managing and inspiring a team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop a marketing strategy with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing strategy plans and execution thereof (5 yrs +)
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Established community network