Warehouse Manager :
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General / Warehouse - Assemble stock for showroom floor; Maintenance of showroom stock; Dispatch & Receiving; Housekeeping including packing and stacking; Achieve Daily Targets; Health and safety
- Client service - Ensuring high standard of client service; Ensure min complaints and that complaints are dealt with timeously; Repairs / exchanges to be done timeously.
- Receiving / Dispatching - Ensure correct receiving; Ensure correct dispatching; Oversee collections; Plan deliveries; Training; POS
- Staff / General – managing all staff queries working with HR
- Stock Control / Warehouse - Stock control; Packing and stacking; Minimizing losses and damages; Investigations; Stock counts; Correct Receiving – Dispatch; Planning of deliveries and collections; Pastel / CM / On fleet / and other integrated systems; Supervise all assembled stock
MINIMUM SKILLS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Matric & post matric certificate/qualification
At least 3 years’ experience in warehouse management
Microsoft / Pastel
Warehousing / Inventory control / Logistics
Interested candidates may forward their CV to email@example.com by no later than 11 June 2021.