This well-established and long-standing establishment is looking for a strong, hands-on technical person for general repairs, service, and maintenance. Working hours are Monday to Friday but some overtime may be required when needed. You will also be required to be on stand by every second weekend.
2-5 years previous experience
Relevant tertiary qualifications (Preference will be given to persons with electrical or plumbing qualification)
All-round technical ability for maintenance and repair
Painting experience also desirable
Salary R 15000 per month plus benefits and overtime.
Junior Admin Position available immediately!
We are a Property Management Company based in Durban -Samora Machel Street.
We are looking for an individual that can work independently and be able to multi task .
Duties may entail but not limited to:
- Data Capturing
- Liaising with staff members
If you are interested please respond with your cv.
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Property administrator required
A medium sized property business in Glen Anil requires a property accountant to manage a property portfolio.
A candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
• Grade 12
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience and understanding of credit checks and financial statements
• Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills
• Excellent administration skills and the dynamism required to work in a small office environment
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure with weekly and monthly deadlines
• Draw up all related communications, year-end statements and schedules for landlords
• Be able to process invoicing with regards to rentals, maintenance, and municipal charges
• Be meticulous with managing arrears accounts, interest accrued and penalties
• Be able to capture and file service provider invoices
• Should have good networking skills with various service providers - accountants / lawyers etc
The following would place a candidate at an advantage
• Diploma in bookkeeping or other relevant financial degree or diploma
• Course certification in Microsoft Excel
• Previous administration experience in the property industry with verifiable references
R6000-R8000 per month
Please email your CV with references to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Temporary Property Rental administrator (4 months). This could be longer or turn permanent depending on conditions.
Assist rental administration management of tenant statements on Powerprop Rental software.(Training will be provided although experience on this software package will be a huge advantage)
Duties and responsibilities:
Data capturing, recons on levy statements as well tenant statements.
Full recons of owner’s levy accounts to ZERO BALANCE Weekly progress reports
Sending out letters of demand and vacate letters.
Follow through on debt collection
Work under instruction with Rental Admin Manager
Not limited to the above
Work hours between 8:00 and 16:00 weekdays.
Qualifications/ Experience/Requirements/ Atributes
Accounting diploma or relevant qualification or experience
Computer literacy in word, excel, outlook.
Excellent people skills, communication and organizational skills.
Must have strong administrative qualities.
The ability to provide excellent customer service.
Speaking of an African Language is an advantage.
Must have perseverance, delicacy, a cheerful nature
Property rentals experience is a big bonus but not a necessity.
Salary: R9500 per month. ( Should you have experience in the rental industry, and a good track record, the salary can be negotiated)
Please send compatible CV with a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resident Head of House at student accommodation Facility with 250 mixed gender students.
Responsibilities: Discipline, management of head students, security supervision, student well-being and liaising with parents and management.
This is a part-time position, you can still work your 9 to 5 day job.
You are basically required to stay on site and deal with any emergencies that arise after hours. Your basic workload will be minimal.
On-site accommodation, 40m^2 1-bedroom flat
Fluency in English and Afrikaans
Compensation: R3000 + 2 bedroom flat
Are you a Dream Maker!!
We are looking for passionate and energetic people to help shape and realise these dreams. If you are already an agent or need to be trained as an Estate Agents, we are looking for Agents in Bryanston and Sandton.
If you are passionate about helping people and seeing happy families is your reward in life, then you have the makings of a successful Estate Agent.
This is a Commission based income.