A well known established real estate company seeks suitably qualified and experienced full status agents who will be responsible for selling property.
Appointed agents will be tasked with growing the Johannesburg - West Rand Area customer base by generating leads, counselling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices. Appointed agents will be in charge of prioritising listings and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
With the company's head office located in Johannesburg, it is essential for outlying agents to work as a team with the relevant internal stakeholder’s to ensure ongoing and constant support.
- Internal stakeholders: Sales Realtors, Rental Realtors, Auction Brokers, Commercial Brokers, Management, Marketing and Admin.
- Generate leads to sell and buy property
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and bonds
- Develop competitive market price analysis’s by comparing properties
- Prepare and complete all required documentation pertaining to the sale of the property
- Show properties to potential buyers
- Present purchase offers to seller’s
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and seller’s
- Review final purchase contracts to ensure terms are met
- Prepare all admin related documentation such as ads, listings and all marketing in various forms plus hold show days/mini show days
- Maintain your real estate license and attend ongoing company training
- Liaise with photographers if applicable or take photos of the relevant properties for listing purposes
- Attendance of weekly/monthly meetings
- Key handovers
- After-sales service
- Working with the H.O. Team based in JHB to support your requirements
- Sales (Open vs. Sole Mandates)
- Buyers/Buyers Base
- Exclusive viewings/Show days
- Real Estate experience
- Strong negation and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of local property/trends
- Self-motivated and deadline-driven
- Time Management
- Proficient on Microsoft/Social media sites
- Own transport, computer and cell phone
- Operate with integrity
- Full status Estate Agent (Completed NQF4) and licensed by the EAAB
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in the property market
- Track record of successful sales