Our client, a leader in the property management industry, is looking for a Migration Data Specialist to join their team in the Helderberg area.
Our client is a proudly South African company specializing in developing software solutions (SaaS) for the property management industry.
They are committed to develop intelligent software solutions, enable seamless take-on processes, and provide dedicated training and support services. With customer centricity as the backbone of their business they have been able to gain a significant footprint in South Africa.
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace–by creating professions that did not exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social, and mobile. As one of the fastest growing software companies in SA, our client is on the forefront of the 4th industrial revolution and just the place to continue your career.
Whom is our client looking for?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-disciplined, and dedicated people’s person who is interested in property management and software solutions and has a keen eye for detail and good Excel skills.
- Customer data migration:
- This involves the export of all customer data from their current software platform and the importing thereof.
- The timely and accurate migration of data is critical for a seamless migration.
- An advanced knowledge of Excel and attention to detail is required to be able to fulfill this function.
- Regular interaction with the clients to ensure accuracy of their data and feedback of the process is paramount.
- Each client will go through a two months’ hands-holding period where all core functionality is trained to all users based on their role within the company.
- On-going weekly training on new feature releases or best practice training sessions.
- Migration Data Specialists must know the company’s products inside out. They are often called upon to provide support to clients to be able to provide additional training on our client’s solutions.
- They may even help clients plan and understand the best ways to utilise their software on the customer’s business needs.
- The Migration Data Specialist is not focused on making sales, rather on educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using their services.
- Customer success:
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold best practice training seminars for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other training infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Mitigate customer churn.
- Aid in product development.
- Sustain business growth by ensuring excellent customer experience.
Required technical and professional expertise:
- Proven ability to handle significant volume of data.
- Demonstrated verbal and written (email) skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Training and educational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Technical ability to understand software solution functionality.
- Must have a desire to keep up to date on technology trends, developments, and best practices.
- Must have a positive phone demeaner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Area: Helderberg area (Somerset West).
Market related salary offered (depending on experience).
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet all the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks from the date of this advertisement.