Experience / Education:
- At least 5 years experience in the Property/Centre Management industry.
- Minimum qualification Grade 12 Plus a Business (Marketing) or a Property-related tertiary qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
- People Management, Budgeting, and Financial Management, IT Literacy – MS Office, MS Excel, Nicor and/or SAP, database; Proptools, Planning, Co-ordination and Organizing, Networking, Presentation skills
- Drivers License and own vehicle
- Advanced Property / Centre Management; Technical knowledge; Contract management; Financial management; In-depth knowledge of lease agreements; Understanding of cost budgeting; relevant Statutory requirements; Common law principles applicable to leasing; relevant sections of Labour Relations Act (1994); Debt Collectors Act (1998).
Main purpose/objective of the position:
- To manage a building/cluster of buildings by optimizing the building's income stream by establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with tenants, manage and controlling personnel, service contractors, repairs, revamps, tenant installations, inspections, and general building administration.
- To contribute towards the development and training of staff within the company.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.