Professions - Safety/Health and Env
Health and Safety Officer
We are vibrant and dynamic construction company based in Gauteng. We are looking for an SACPCMP registered Health and Safety Officer to coordinate the Safety, Health and Environmental management system in accordance with the OHS Act.
- Matric/Grade 12
- National Diploma in Health, Safety and Environment
- Environmental Management Certificate
- SAMTRAC will be considered
- SACPCMP registered and active is a must
- 5 years’ experience in Water and Sewer projects
- Valid drivers’ license
- Experience in compiling Health, Safety and Environmental reports
- Experience in compiling a health and safety file
- Excellent negotiator, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Good management skills
- Ensure compliance of Safety, Health and Environment
- Manage induction and awareness training to personnel
- Implement and maintain the Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) management systems.
- Ensure SHE procedures are implemented and followed at all times.
- Conduct investigation into environmental conditions and identify possible health hazards.
- Prepare and submit SHE reports
- Conduct site inspection
- R10 000- R13 000 monthly
- Transport provided while on site
Puno Harvest Builders