Junior Software Developer
Monday, 12 April 2021
Professions - Other Professions
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement requirements on our core platform backend
• Troubleshoots production problems related to existing software applications
• Researches, designs, develops, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of software products based on business requirements
• Consults with delivery and project teams to identify application requirements
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
• Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports
2. Academic & trades qualifications
• Grade 12
• Degree or sufficient experience in Programming, Computer Science, or related IT field
• Prefer applicants have 1-2 years of experience in Java and Java EE or Spring technology.
• Prefer applicants proficient in SQL and experience with at least one major database system (MySQL/MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL).
• Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team.
• Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check