Our client in the consumer goods sector is looking for a Regional Commercial Executive to join their Durban team. Duties and responsibilities:
The Regional Commercial Executive will be entrusted to:
- Assure the delivery of enhanced business profitability and costing information designed to unlock profit opportunities, assist in focused strategic decision-making and drive regional profitability
- Drive ongoing, robust commercial engagement with the rest of the Business Manage and coordinate commercial and financial support for the entire value chain including agriculture, processing, distribution, and customer to the broader Business.
- Provide accurate and timeous operational financial reporting and ensure corporate governance compliance across the Region.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- CA or CIMA More than 10 years’ experience, including commercial costing, people management and some exposure to milling, agriculture, processing and/or manufacturing environments
- Experience in leading business / cross functional projects
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to make an impact in a complex environment, manage parallel tasks and challenge pro-actively
- Strong integrity, objectivity and independence of judgement
- Ability to identify and define simplification and automation opportunities