Our client, a global manufacturing concern, currently seeks a Production Engineer Specialist to ensure that all products are manufactured with utmost efficiency and quality, according to planned protocols using the appropriate technology.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering essential.
- Minimum 5 years production experience.
- Skills: PLC, PC Excel, VDA 6.3, IATF 16949.
Key Job Functions:
- Monitor production condition and make improvements.
- Compile reports on departmental activities and trials.
- Introduce new projects.
- Prepare work instructions, FMEA, control plans, etc.
- Co-ordinate and track engineering changes.
- Conduct training for new process/product introduction.
- Ensure safe working procedures are followed.
- Ensure compliance with Management Systems requirements (IATF 16949, ISO 14001 etc.).
- Measure and report on objectives and targets.
- Initiate and participate in corrective, preventive and improvement projects.
- Assist production with troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Support relevant departments to achieve company goals.
- Problem solving skills.
- Accurate information gathering and analysis.
- Awareness of situations and decisiveness.
- Communication and sharing of mid-term plans.
- Creation of innovative visions.
- Establish framework and system for organisation review.
- Establish objective project results review.