Our vibey successful client provides e-Commerce solutions to power remote ordering websites, mobile applications and targeted marketing campaigns. Join a diverse team, with their focus firmly on the future; providing people-centric technology to change the world for the better! The Purpose:
- To head a strong Customer Success Team to support the brands they service and to maximize value
- Convert sales prospects into active users
- Drive significant growth of transactions through the company platform by providing innovative client business solutions
- Position the company as an indispensables aspect of the customers digital sales and consumer relationship efforts
- Guide and lead the Team to enhance and build long term customer relationships
The successful candidate will be:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Detail orientated
- Possess the unique ability to turn new challenges into business enhancement opportunities through innovation and suss.
- Able to work adroitly on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to problem solve and work better under pressure
- Thoroughly enjoy and thrive on dealing confidently with internal and external stakeholders; mainly at a high level.
Experience and Skills:
- Consultative approach to customers in order to maximize ROI for the company brands
- Review and update existing CRM processes and systems to support the sales and marketing strategy
- Build and enhance existing business
- Prepare and implement Key Metrics to measure success of the team
- Prepare and report on monthly team performance
- Strengthen brand culture and equity, working closely with the Marketing Manager and others to ensure the company brand values, image and culture are understood and followed by all members of the Customer Success team.
- Ongoing analysis of target markets and channels, trends and competitors to support brand innovation
Keen to join a company with big ideas and ambitious goals?
- +/- 10 years strong sales experience in a customer relationship and team management role
- Ability to build and manage a high performance team of Account Managers
- Experience in configuring and managing Customer Relationship Management systems
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills - a definite
- Experience in selling software as a service is a definite advantage
- Experience in training and development is an advantage
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong numerical proficiency
- Able to self-mange and run independently with initiatives