Our client based in Elandsfontein is seeking the expertise of a Credit Controller Export to coordinate the debt of customers, responsible for all export debtors and 1 key account.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12
- Certificate in Credit Control / Administration or related fields (NQF 5)
- Diploma in Credit Control / Administration or related fields (NQF 6)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Suite; SAP AR).
- Communication skills (both verbal and written).
Credit administration- Exports
- Manages the exports debtors’ book and National account.
- Collects monies due on debtor’s book.
- Allocates receipts to open items on a specific line-item basis.
- Investigates unallocated receipts by liaising with the bank.
- Performs account reconciliations.
- Distributes monthly statements.
- Supplies customers with reprints of the original tax and / or billing documents.
- Maintains accurate customer master data in the system.
- Resolves account queries with the customers.
- Conducts weekly account reviews with the sales representatives.
- Assists with process of applying for and maintaining credit limits from insurers.
- Open new customer accounts
- Release suspended sales orders.
- Operates within controls and procedures in order to ensure the integrity of
- Reports risks or areas of concern to management within area of responsibility.
- Promotes compliance with all relevant regulations and procedures to prevent fruitless, wasteful and irregular expenditure.
- Maintains effective working relationships with employees and customers to render highest quality of services.
- Identifies and solves problems whilst demonstrating a high level of integrity in line with core values.
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.za for more details and to register your C.V.