Our client an international Fintech company is looking for an experienced AML Compliance Analyst to join their team. Responsibilities:
- Perform Monitoring & Quality Control on all aspects of the regulations governing AML/CFT.
- Updating of Procedures and other documents as necessary;
- Assisting with Regular AML Reporting;
- Acting as a subject matter expert for the business and point of reference to address AML/CFT related queries, mainly in relation to CDD, EDD and Ongoing Monitoring;
- Assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and AML Compliance Officer in complex investigations assuring business risk is mitigated effectively and quickly or assuring high quality information is disseminated as necessary.
- Conducting related training and testing
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of AML regulations and guidelines (EU AML Directives, FIAU Implementing Procedures, PMLA & PMLFTR) is a must;
- 2+ years of experience in Risk, AML/ CFT & CDD processes within the banking industry or payments industry;
- An analytical approach; ability to identify/prioritise initiatives with the highest impact;
- Command of Microsoft Office Applications, mainly Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Familiarity with Salesforce will be considered an asset.
- Post-Secondary Diploma - A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Banking, Commerce, Law or any other similar qualification, from a licensed and recognised Educational institute.
- AML Certification will be considered an asset.
- Team Player,
- High sense of integrity and respectful towards fellow colleagues and customers;
- Able to work with minimum supervision at times and deliver within strict deadlines;
- Motivated, reliable and self-driven individual;
- Passion and positive attitude towards work;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organised, efficient, looking to progress and succeed within a results-driven team.
- Support team. Train and support team members so they can provide services or products that meet or ideally exceed customer expectations.
- Clinical analytical skills must be great in order to glean insight from clinical evidence and use it to build communication strategies
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills