Fast paced, energetic large globalized organisation is looking for a Sales Representative Air and Sea to join their Port Elizabeth team. Qualifications and skills:
- A tertiary qualification in any the following related courses would be an advantage, Logistics, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 2 years’ Sales/New Business experience gained in a corporate environment
- Own reliable car, valid drivers license
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite
- Cargowise 1 experience would be an advantage
- Proven sales track record
- Well presented, professional individual with excellent written and verbal language skills.
- Ability to read and interpret financial information, including budgets, financial statements and P&L data.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Opportunity analysis and qualification
- Consultative selling
- Building and presenting proposals.
- Contract negotiations & preparing estimates under supervision.
- Profit maximization
- Facilitating processing of credit applications
- Manage, compile and submit SOP’s, SLA’s & Tender processes
- Operational implementation of new business signed.
- Stakeholder account and relationship management
- Submitting detailed reports.
- Handling & resolving operational & financial queries on accounts
- Daily CRM system updates
- Implement strategy for meeting sales performance targets