- Grade 12 Minimum requirement
- Trade Test- Mechanical will be beneficial but not required
- Valid Code 08 EB/EC or EC1 Driver’s License
- Dangerous Goods Driving Permit
- PDGP Permit
- ECB 1 Trailer towing
- 1 Years’ experience in Telecommunications on GSM Sites
- Knowledge of generator maintenance and operation in the service management industry
- Knowledge and/or experience in the generator dispatching and deploying industry.
- Prism & Gentrack
- First-Aid and Fire Fighting
- Basic Electrical Knowledge
- Defensive and Anti-Highjack Certificate
- Refuelling of Static Generators
- Performing basic Power checks and facilitate manual changeover between Eskom and Generator supply.
- Maintaining the general condition and cleanliness of Generators, Bowsers, and all Company Assets.
- Perform Quality measures and Audits.
- Plan generator repairs.
- Oversee and Identify the possible risks that may affect H&S, workflow, quality, performance, etc., and must report all risks identified on time in the proper means of communication to urgency.
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.