Drive overall performance and manage Utilities & Insurance voice processes within Sales & Service. Responsible for supervisory support, escalation/complaint handling and delivering results as per Service Level Agreement targets / timelines. Produce reports to gauge process performance and lead process meetings / calls. In addition to call service levels, customer satisfaction and voice quality on calls will be key metrics to be focused on. Attrition management will be a prime deliverable.
- Customer Satisfaction - as per agreed Key Success Factors.
- Process performance – as per agreed KSFs.
- Attrition - as per agreed KSFs.
- Quality and productivity Improvement
- Level of subject matter expertise – To be able to support team queries
- Any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor.
- Manage teams and ensure customer satisfaction, quality and productivity targets are met
- Motivate team members and control attrition
- Complaint and escalation management
- Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Assist new hires such that they are productive on the floor in the shortest possible time frame
- Client Interaction, where required – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards.
- Collect and provide data required for various audits like GI/Internal Audit
- Effectively manage queue and balancing of work loads
Competencies & Skills:
- Knowledge of the function, process and systems
- Coaching and Feedback ability
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Effective operations management
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Quality Orientation.
- Empathy for effective on the job coaching and feedback.
- Grade 12/Graduation (in any stream) or diploma with a minimum of 12 years of education.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Business Process Off-shoring.
- Should have at least one year of supervisory experience in international Voice business, preferably in the Utilities & Gas or Insurance industry.