Our client based in Matola is looking for a Head of Operations to provide leadership and strategic vision to the organization. They will bring operational, managerial and administrative procedures, reporting structures and operation controls to the company.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
· 5-10 years of executive level operational experience required
· Exceptional executive presence, business acumen and presentation skills
· Budgeting and/or financial focused mindset helpful
· Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
· Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a world class, industry leading organization.
· Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CFO, CEO and other key executive team members.
· Partner with the CFO to achieve favourable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting and controls.
· Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
· Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
· Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
· Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
· Works with other c-level executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
· Work closely with senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
· Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff, management level employees and executive leadership team members.
· Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors and all other professional business relationships.
· Work with the CEO and CFO in the capital raise process; participate in the company’s road shows. Meet, interact and present information effectively to potential investors and private equity firms
· Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines
Visit www.boardroom.co.za to apply
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link