JUNIOR BUYER wanted for our national fashion/accessories client, with head office based in Port Elizabeth.
Min Matric plus Tertiary qualification in Fashion highly advantageous.
Join a bespoke radio solutions agency as a Freelance UX/UI Designer.
A leading global FMCG business is looking for a Marketing Insights Director to manage their team of Insight Managers.
Overall leadership of the Zone consumer, shopper and business insights and application to driving strategic business decisions related to opportunity and performance for short and long-term EBITDA growth.
Join a creative and brand activations agency as a Senior Multimedia Digital Designer. They are looking for someone who is inquisitive, resourceful, culturally connected to people and devoid of ego to join their growing team.
Please note: This position offers hybrid working arrangements and therefore a stable internet connection is vital.
A leading creative agency specialising in through-the-line marketing solutions has a vacancy for a Head of Social Media
The Head of Social Media is responsible for giving input and the execution of the social media strategy and overall and daily management of the social media department.
Seeking a permanent Product photographer at a leading Marketing/Advertising company based in Johannesburg.
Must have a degree, to be considered for the position.
Expected overtime will be required based on operational requirements.
Drive the conceptualization and implementation of strategically aligned eCommerce marketing campaigns to achieve eCommerce targets and KPI’s in this portfolio.
Working with marketing and digital channel teams to ensure that eCommerce campaigns launch on time and on budget and are used to effectively deliver against business targets.
Manage the development of digital eCommerce marketing strategy and planning
E-Commerce Marketing Campaign and Always-On project management
Interactive marketing management
Building Client relationships
Manage eCommerce Digital Marketing Resources:
Oversee the development and maintenance of eCommerce Digital Marketing budgets that are consistent with the financial guidelines provided by the business unit and Marketing and Communications.
Monitor eCommerce digital marketing activities and costs in the Business for utilisation of resources required to meet operational requirements.
Demonstrate return on investment of eCommerce digital marketing activities.
Report on eCommerce Digital Marketing initiatives
A leading global data driven digital business has a vacancy for an Automation Specialist to join their team.
The automation specialist will be responsible in assisting with the improvement of business performance by pushing our clients & stakeholders to use our application within their digital campaign strategy allowing for greater impact for user experience. Through the understanding of user’s behavior regarding campaigns and with the support of analytics team the automation specialist will create more attractive and engaging campaigns.
Main Purpose or Function of Position:
The automation specialist will define and implement digital campaigns to users in order to drive engagement, conversions, traffic and revenue, based on the strategy defined with the business. Across marketing, sales and service, the automation specialist will use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to focus on 1-to-1 customer journey through all connected devices on every channel. Develop and connect consumer interactions combining user data and behavior to create relevant communication that is delivered in real time, on customer’s terms. The automation specialist will be responsible for the strategy that best aligns to the insights and analysis of the business and configure automation journeys to deliver Email and SMS campaigns as well as push notifications. They will also be responsible for data
acquisition through realisation and design of landing pages for registration forms, quiz dynamics or creation of surveys.
Main accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring successful delivery of Marketing Automation Deployments within the expected SLA’s for small, medium and big projects
• Management and deployment of:
• Journey Builder: Design journeys based on communication plans to ensure all triggers are set up to run and deploy
• Email Campaigns: Build Emails, define audience, analyse performance and guide on the design of email templates
• SMS Campaigns: Creation of contact lists using the SMS templates and send configuration
• Push Notifications: Creating audiences for Push Notifications and custom content settings
• Landing Pages: Building of campaign pages, creation of surveys, quizzes and registration forms
• Provide technical expertise to the BU to help them clarify their business requirement and ensuring the product delivered properly aims the campaign/product/area purpose
• Proactively suggest initiatives in order to capture first party data from consumers
• Ensuring Digital Security is compliant with all global standards and policies
• Team player with strong communications skills that works well under pressure and delivers quality work aligned within the project scope
• Higher Certificate/Diploma or relevant tertiary qualifications / certifications in Digital Marketing or similar
• Digital Marketing Skills / Campaign experience
• 2 – 4 Years’ experience as an automation specialist
• Sales Force Marketing Cloud Knowledge: Certifications obtained in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email
Specialist & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
• Cloud Technology knowledge in Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud
An established Creative Agency, based in the East of Johannesburg, has a vacancy for a senior Web & SEO Specialist
The Web & SEO specialist is responsible for the implementation of digital strategy for on-boarded brands.
Working in collaboration with the lead strategists & SEO specialist, you will be responsible for a group of brands within the department. You will immerse yourself in the brands under your remit, by gaining a thorough understanding of their industry category, as well as their business objectives. In this role, you will use your strong communication and client leadership skills to build relationships with clients key personnel. You will work strategically to identify the Client’s needs and challenges, providing sustainable solutions and results driven work. You will collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams, to deliver strategic and client service excellence.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a SEO Specialist to be based in Durban. The Individual will be responsible for SEO/SEM, manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. They will also be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and all SEM campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI.
Our Durban-based client is seeking a Digital Marketer – Affiliate Specialist to join their team. The individual will be the day-to-day contact for a portfolio of clients, and will be responsible for developing and executing recruitment and optimization strategies on behalf of the brand, as well as using industry insight to create and deliver operational and strategic initiatives to grow the affiliate database. In addition, the job involves affiliate optimization and recruitment, account administration, outcome reporting, the development of strong affiliate partnerships, and lead generation.
Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Head of Creative to be based in Durban. The core role of the Head of Creative is to lead our company's creative department. This role reports into and will work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure all graphical elements deliver engaging content for our brand. This role will manage the graphic designers, traffic controller, and copywriter and will work with the team to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketer – Affiliate Specialist to be based in Durban. The Individual will be responsible for creating and executing recruitment and optimization strategies on behalf of the brand and will be the day-to-day contact for a portfolio of clients, tasked with using industry insight to create and deliver operational and strategic initiatives to grow the affiliate database. In addition, the role involves: optimization and recruitment of affiliates, account maintenance, reporting on results, building strong relationships with affiliates and lead acquisition.
An exciting position has become available for a Digital Affiliate Specialist in Durban.
The Individual will be responsible for creating and executing recruitment and optimization strategies on behalf of the brand and will be the day-to-day contact for a portfolio of clients, tasked with using industry insight to create and deliver operational and strategic initiatives to grow the affiliate database. In addition, the role involves: optimization and recruitment of affiliates, account maintenance, reporting on results, building strong relationships with affiliates and lead acquisition.
Our client, a leading eCommerce brand is looking to hire Dutch-speaking Customer Service Representatives.
About the role
Are you up for a completely different kind of challenge?
Our client is recruiting for a PPC strategist to work with our PPC and Customer Success Management teams, working across multiple brands. The key performance area for this role will be to design and deliver exceptional PPC journeys and results for our customers, working hand in hand with a dedicated team of Amazon campaign specialists and custom paid PPC services within the agreed strategy for that client. The role coordinates with both the digital strategy and client success manager teams to create fully integrated marketing plans for clients.
What you bring to the role
What we offer
This Amazon PPC Strategist & Campaigns Lead role will suit candidates who are specialists of Amazon, sponsored products, banners and in-video awareness or have notable PPC Search experience in Google or other platforms
To ensure effective social media content and campaign strategy and production through the creation of digital content for a variety of communication channels, from conception to completion.
A leading financial institution is looking for a Social Media Specialist to manage public engagement and brand reputation of their social media accounts across a number of established social media channels.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Strategic content management
• Develop and implement social media and online communication campaign plans in support of digital marketing campaigns
• Develop content calendars and schedule publication of monthly content and campaigns
• Oversee and provide feedback on creative concepts and content developed internally as well as by agency partners and third-party service providers
• Write creative briefs to external agencies and/or internal designers, video editors, and copywriters
• Create detailed monthly reports to feedback on social media activities and campaigns
• Manage customer feedback on social media channels in line with SLA’s and report to client care, marketing and/or corporate affairs teams where appropriate (including weekends and public holidays)
• Provide input on engaging text, image and video content for social media
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure excellent service and a quality social media service
• Proactively monitor social media platforms for conversations, hashtags and branded keywords to gauge trends and conversations that could present leveraging opportunities
• Identify potential crises and reputational brand risks emanating from social media conversations, and escalate these to relevant internal teams and manage crisis communication interventions
• Build and maintain Frequently Asked Questions and relevant documentation with the input from internal resources
• Regularly review existing social media processes, outcomes and technology, and ensure alignment with industry best practice
Trend and analysis and research
• Regular overview of the social media landscape and trends to ensure that their social media capabilities remain in line with global best practice
• Keep abreast of social media channel updates, new platforms, added features and functionalities, and adapt digital content strategies accordingly
What will make you successful in this role?
• Relevant Marketing / Communication qualification
• Bcom or equivalent national diploma
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum five to seven years’ experience in a relevant marketing and/or social media environment
• Experience in online reputational management practices
• Solid knowledge of wide variety of social media platforms and Google apps
• Experience with monitoring tools (BrandsEye, Hootsuite, etc.)
• Confident and mature communicator with the ability to to engage effectively across various levels of management
• Good time management skills with ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
• Empathetic and resilient team player with the ability to build and maintain good relationships
• Excellent planning and organising capabilities and Excellent writing skills and digital savvy
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
• Proactive and results driven with a strong client focus, driving collaboration and developing innovative solution
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link