A leading global data driven digital business has a vacancy for an Automation Specialist to join their team.
The automation specialist will be responsible in assisting with the improvement of business performance by pushing our clients & stakeholders to use our application within their digital campaign strategy allowing for greater impact for user experience. Through the understanding of user’s behavior regarding campaigns and with the support of analytics team the automation specialist will create more attractive and engaging campaigns.
Main Purpose or Function of Position:
The automation specialist will define and implement digital campaigns to users in order to drive engagement, conversions, traffic and revenue, based on the strategy defined with the business. Across marketing, sales and service, the automation specialist will use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to focus on 1-to-1 customer journey through all connected devices on every channel. Develop and connect consumer interactions combining user data and behavior to create relevant communication that is delivered in real time, on customer’s terms. The automation specialist will be responsible for the strategy that best aligns to the insights and analysis of the business and configure automation journeys to deliver Email and SMS campaigns as well as push notifications. They will also be responsible for data
acquisition through realisation and design of landing pages for registration forms, quiz dynamics or creation of surveys.
Main accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring successful delivery of Marketing Automation Deployments within the expected SLA’s for small, medium and big projects
• Management and deployment of:
• Journey Builder: Design journeys based on communication plans to ensure all triggers are set up to run and deploy
• Email Campaigns: Build Emails, define audience, analyse performance and guide on the design of email templates
• SMS Campaigns: Creation of contact lists using the SMS templates and send configuration
• Push Notifications: Creating audiences for Push Notifications and custom content settings
• Landing Pages: Building of campaign pages, creation of surveys, quizzes and registration forms
• Provide technical expertise to the BU to help them clarify their business requirement and ensuring the product delivered properly aims the campaign/product/area purpose
• Proactively suggest initiatives in order to capture first party data from consumers
• Ensuring Digital Security is compliant with all global standards and policies
• Team player with strong communications skills that works well under pressure and delivers quality work aligned within the project scope
• Higher Certificate/Diploma or relevant tertiary qualifications / certifications in Digital Marketing or similar
• Digital Marketing Skills / Campaign experience
• 2 – 4 Years’ experience as an automation specialist
• Sales Force Marketing Cloud Knowledge: Certifications obtained in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email
Specialist & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
• Cloud Technology knowledge in Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link