We are currently hiring a Talent Scout for a contract Post (until the end of November, with the possibility of it being extended)
We are looking for someone that comes from an external background with a passion for sourcing.
As a Talent Scout within the team, you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery . You will be responsible for sourcing candidates matched to various job specifications. You will work as part of an extremely passionate team to maximise our performance in South Africa.
Your role will include:
- Services existing accounts by ensuring we remain in contact and retain a relationship to acquire referrals or new business.
- Increase the business’s online presence by producing good content and carrying out posting and maintenance of social media platforms
- Meeting with clients to identify and define talent requirements.
- Create advertisements and develop questionnaires to determine suitability
- Sourcing talented individuals through a variety of communication channels.
- Developing recruitment networks and maintaining relationships with past and potential candidates/clients.
- Establishing initial contact and engaging with talented individuals in-person and online.
- Liaising with potential candidates.
- Designing and conducting interviews with potential candidates.
- Negotiating offer letters with candidates.
- Documenting processes and updating databases and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Developing recruitment strategies and keeping up to date with industry trends and practices.
- Capturing information from candidate CV’s onto our Applicant Tracking System/database.
- Generate CV’s from our Applicant Tracking Systems and qualify to ensure accuracy.
- Document collection and processing.
- Scanning and filing as required.
- Assisting with switchboard duties.
- Assist with Tender submissions when required
- Upload fingerprints of candidates for background screening purposes
- Document collection and storage for background screening purposes according to POPIA regulations
- HR Related Degree is preferred
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role.
Should you meet the above requirements, please upload your CV onto our website www.hslabour.co.za. [CV’S VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED]
Shortlisted candidates will be required to go through background screening and assessments.