Our Client is looking for a Human Resource Manager to join our fun, fast growing and exciting business. This role will entail the development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned to the business’ goals. To achieve this, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process, training and development, performance management, as well as working closely with the business leaders to ensure overall HR requirements are in place and being met.
Education & Qualifications:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in Human Resources or equivalent
- A relevant post-graduate qualification would be an added advantage
- At least 5+ years’ operational HR experience
- At least 2-3 years’ team leadership (people management) experience
- Proven track record of effective business partnership
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong natural administration skills.
- Leadership skills
- Reporting and Analysis
- Change leadership
- Systems and process review skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Consulting analytical skills
- Generalist HR skills
- Time Management.
- Ability to co-ordinate the team and plan on daily deliverables and monthly deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Client obsessed
- Structured and organised
- Ethics and integrity
- Ability to give presentations.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counselling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Conducting performance and salary reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Dispute resolutions with exposure and experience in CCMA