Our client has a temp opportunity for a Procurement Officer.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant qualification.
- Knowledge and experience in PFMA, National Treasury, Regulations and Procurement processes.
- It is required to have knowledge and experience in Sage Evolution.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Supply chain management or procurement environment in the public sector.
- 2+ years’ experience at Supply Chain Management specialist level.
- Experience in strategic planning.
- Computer literacy in MS Office and advanced MS Excel.
- Analytical problem solving and decision-making.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Strategic and change management skills.
- Be able to manage your time.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be able to manage negligence, fairness and transparency.
This position is 3,5 months long. Application opportunities will in on the 28th of July 2022.