Formative Assessment Coordinator (JB1765)
R10 000 - R12 000 per month
The formative assessment coordinator is responsible for the processing and allocation of assignments according to deadlines. The job is highly operational and focuses on the capturing and releasing of all marks on the system in alignment to internal and external process and regulatory body requirements. This role is highly process driven.
1. 3-5 years Administrative experience
2. Grade 12 Mathematics / Literacy (attention to detail, analytical)
3. Understanding of Provider / NATED and National Qualifications
4. High level of competency in MS Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel
Main Purpose of the Job:
1. Process incoming assignments from students – via normal mail, registered, e-mail and branch mail and on Moodle
2. Process outgoing assignments from students to markers via normal mail, e-mail and branch mail and Moodle
3. QA and capture and release all marks on system.
4. Assisting assessment supervisors with ad hoc tasks
Kontak Recruitment, a Recruitment Agency & one of the leading personnel & recruitment agencies in Johannesburg South Africa. Trusted employment and staffing agencies, recruiting top staff & personnel for companies hiring throughout the employment spectrum. Permanent and contract placements agency. Professional & Reliable Recruitment Services. Hire certified Staff for entry level to executive placements and view available vacancies near you at our job agencies.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link