Thursday, 22 April 2021
Professions - Education/Training
SMEs required for the below National Certificates (Vocational)
1. Finance, Economics and Accounting – Level 2-4 (Reference No: FEA NVC001)
2. Marketing – Level 2-4 (Reference No: MNVC002)
3. Technology & Computer Science – Level 2-4 (Reference No: TCSNVC003)
ICASS Development Requirements
1. All fundamental subjects
c. Life Orientation
2. All vocational subjects relevant to each stipulated National Certificate
• Applicants are expected to have a teacher’s qualification and relevant qualification in the field they are applying for.
• Four-year teaching experience is strongly recommended in the related area; record of excellence in instruction, advising skills, an ability to contribute to program administration, and relevant professional experiences.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in ICASS development.
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to maximise efficient delivery.
• Ability to use IT effectively for learning, course management and associated administrative duties.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines. Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop appropriate programmes to meet identified needs and requirements.
• Adaptable and flexible towards different learner needs.
• Ability to inspire and motivate.
• Ability to speak English or Afrikaans.