- A qualification such as an LLB, B Com, B. Ed., M. Ed.
- Experience as a university lecturer (law, commerce) or an assessment manager.
- Background knowledge of corporate governance.
- Management of examination and moderation processes and procedures.
- Selection of examiners and moderators when vacancies arise
- Ongoing quality assurance of all examiners and moderators’ work.
- Overall quality assurance of question papers and memoranda of all 19 subjects.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring assessment policies, systems and procedures.
- Overall monitoring of assignment tutors.
- Ensuring that syllabuses are kept up to date.
- Selection of textbooks for each syllabus.
- Liaison with skills development (tuition) providers.
- Approaching universities to offer the qualification.
- Ensuring alignment with the assessment policies of the client
- Liaison with all relevant regulatory bodies (QCTO, SAQA and FASSET).
- Keeping education policies updated.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the education field in order to keep the Institute informed.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent command of the English language – verbal and written
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good people skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Ability to perform under stress
- High level of confidentiality
- High level of work ethic and integrity
- Strong service ethic
If you have not received any feedback from us within 5 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
**By sending your CV along with other additional documents you give consent to HWR to process and retain your personal information for the current opportunity as well as for future opportunities**