To be successful as an electrician trainee, you should demonstrate good time management and customer service skills. Outstanding candidates are highly analytical, observant, and have sound knowledge of safety protocols.
Electrician Trainee Responsibilities:
• Learning from the senior electrician and completing all assigned duties.
• Identifying, analysing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of generators and electrical faults.
• Traveling out to various public and private spaces to assist the senior electrician.
• Updating work logs, client accounts, and handling other administrative duties.
• Notifying seniors regarding ordering of replacement parts, working material and working tools as needed.
• Completing generator installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
• Working irregular hours and overtime when required.
• Communicating with clients in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
• Housekeeping duties and mainlining a clean working area
• Collaborating with No Shedding management and other team members
Electrician Trainee Requirements:
• Practical experience working with electrical and mechanical systems and generators (petrol & diesel generators)
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• A strong willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
• Ability to handle criticism appropriately.
• A valid driver's license
Salary and remuneration:
• Basic Salary – R5000.00 per month
• Commission on sales