Senior Farm Manager - Nelspruit
IDEAL & SELECTED CANDIDATES
Wednesday, 26 May 2021
Professions - Agriculture/Fisheries/Aquaculturist
Purpose: Responsible for crop production & plant protection on the Farms in line with the Organization Vision, Purpose and Values, developing a core management team and growing produce to meet strategy and business objectives. Ensuring that nurturing initiatives of Beneficiaries land are a part of daily business.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Farming Operations Management position
• In-depth horticultural knowledge is beneficial
• Management of all areas of crop production
• General management of the financial running of the business entity
• Oversee integrated pest management, vehicle maintenance and crop harvesting of farm
• Valid code 08 driver’s license
• A relevant agricultural tertiary qualification
• Market-related Salary Plus Benefits
• Updated CV
• Matric Certificate & Tertiary Qualification
• Latest Payslip
Ref# Senior Farm Manager
Posted on: 25 May 2021
Reference checks, Criminal checks and Qualification checks will be done on the successful candidate.
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 14 days.