Vacancy available at a Breeders Society based in Bloemfontein. The main objective of the position is to ensure the smooth running of the office, to assist with technical and data administration, driving sustainable growth and to provide both technical and data support to the management and council. The Technical Administrator is involved with the coordination and implementation of technical and data procedures and regularly have responsibilities for specific projects and tasks.
* Tertiary degree / diploma OR minimum 5 years' experience in a animal breeder / agricultural environment
* Valid driver's license
* Must be willing to travel
* Computer literate
Duties will include:
* Arranging meetings
* Keeping minutes of meetings
* Administration and processing of data
* Technical data analyses
* Liaison with breeders and inspectors
* Arranging 24 to 32 auctions per annum as well as all administration and arrangements involved in the auctions
* Responsible for calendar, social media and marketing
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link