• Be in possession of a Grade 12/N3 qualification or equivalent.
• Be in possession of a Tertiary qualification in Radiography.
• 3 to 5 years’ appropriate Radiography experience.
• Registered with HPCSA.
• Be computer literate and competent in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Have relevant knowledge of the Mine Health & Safety Act (Act 29 of 1996).
• Be in possession of valid driver’s license, Code 08 (EB).
• Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the Occupational Health Centre and pass a Heat Tolerance Screening test, and such other tests as may be required to assess the applicant’s suitability for employment.
Send CV in MS Word and SAPS Certified copies of qualifications and ID in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org