Main purpose of the job:
To maintain the relationship between Agility Channel, all its products and services and key stakeholders, including brokers, employers and industry representatives across Health and Employee Benefit products, as well as Rewards offering.
• New business development role, with target-based performance management.
• Sell the services and solutions that the company offers.
• Maintain and grow a strong client base with brokers, employers, unions and related stakeholders to ensure continuous development of new business and retention opportunities.
• Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
• Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries.
• Perform situational analysis amongst contracted brokers, by means of the BNA (Broker Needs Analysis).
• Increase product footprint across all HEALTH SQUARED Medical Scheme and Agility products.
• Brokerage categorisation & relationship development, focused on enhancing brokers’ performance.
• Analysis of broker’s target market, product focus and national footprint.
• Extensive industry knowledge and effective positioning against industry competitors.
• Identification of brokerage needs, administration processes and product requirements.
• Package products and solutions tailored around brokers’ target markets.
• Weekly communication via marketing titbits and Product “Refreshers”, constructively communicating benefit and product highlights.
• Implement business development and retention campaigns within broker and employer markets, with quantifiable outcome measurement.
• Develop and implement marketing plans that will outperform competitor strategies.
• Continuously analyze competitor strategies and ensure knowledge is current on competitor activity.
• Negotiate with intermediaries regarding the level of business and servicing requirements.
• Promote solutions through marketing presentations and training.
• Initiate and manage marketing drives to secure profitable, quality new business from brokers.
• Deliver training to brokers to ensure their understanding of their products and services where necessary.
• Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved.
• Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service standards and in terms of overall client targets.
• RE 5 (essential minimum).
• Marketing and sales or financial advisor degree or related tertiary qualification Would be preferred.
• Experience Min 5 years’ sales experience in a Healthcare and financial services sector.
• Min 5 years’ experience in a medical schemes environment.
• Min 5 years proven sales track record and targets achieved.
• Willing and able to travel extensively, including overnight trips.
• Own reliable vehicle which maintains the desired professional company image.
• Highly professional, polished appearance. and fluent in Afrikaans
Take note that this is a guideline of what the company expects of the incumbent, but expectations and responsibilities will not be limited hereto.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link