A global pharmaceutical company has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join the company.
Main Purpose of Job
Key Performance Areas
Supplier Evaluation and Improvement
· Supplier management and SLAs
· Communication with different suppliers regarding stock ETAs
· Updating purchase order tracker – confirming orders with suppliers ans updating relevant SYSPRO
· Foreign and local supplier payments – create payment requisitions
· Customer forecasts in the demand model
· Customer orders aligned with forecast model
Optimised Stock Holding
· Forecast orders in the procurement model, create orders using Syspro operating system, engaging in order sign-off process, communicating orders to relevant suppliers.
· Send forecasts to suppliers
· Follow up on logistics management
Analysis and reporting
· Navigate and maintain the procurement model – the SC dept primary tool used to analyse stock holding
· Producing important Procurement KPIs (out of stocks, over stocks, write offs, supplier SLAs)
· Placing supplier orders for local product manufacturing – Analyse bill of materials and place orders with local suppliers for raw materials and packaging
· Monthly budget re forecasts – analyse monthly sales against budget and revise budgets accordingly
· Communication with freight forwarders – daily communication with forwarding agents regarding goods in transit and deliveries
· Communication with QA and Operations regarding urgent releases – updating relevant Smartsheets and verbally communicating urgent stock to the QA department
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link