SENIOR STAFF NURSE – TOKAI, CAPE TOWN
Our client, a sub-acute facility is looking to employ a Senior Staff Nurse at their facility in Tokai, Cape Town.
Nursing Vacancies, Sub-Acute
Full time, Permanent position
Shift work (Monday to Sunday with rotation according to roster)
As soon as possible
SALARY ON OFFER:
Competitive Market Related Salary
• Handover, Staff Allocation and management of medication
• MDT and Interaction with professional
• Resident Admissions and discharges
• Step Down and Clinical Tasks
• Administration & Reporting
• Attending to Emergencies
• Enrolled Nurse with experience in Neuro, Stroke, Orthopaedics, Geriatrics, as well as experience within sub acute environment
• Current and valid SANC Registration
• Flexibility and able to work shifts
• Bilingual – English and Afrikaans
CANDIDATES TO SUBMIT:
• Updated and Detailed Curriculum Vitae – Including Duties, Sectors, etc.
• Relevant documentation – Licenses, Registrations and Qualifications
• Candidates must be able to provide 2 x Contactable References (Line Managers, Supervisors or HR Managers).
• Interested candidates are invited send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for this position.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – Non-response within 7 days of submission indicates an unsuccessful application.