Medical - Medical Representative
R30 000,00 - R35 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Roles and Responsibility:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide basic healthcare to employees, this includes administering first aid where needed and evaluating
- employees’ overall health.
- Dispensing prescribed medication and treatment with those employees that have their medication delivered.
- Coordinate and perform employee medicals (annual/entry/exit) with the consultation of Operations Manager and HRM.
- Raise healthcare awareness with employees this includes evaluating an employee’s health and making lifestyle
- recommendations to improve their health.
- Coordinate monthly meetings with HRM and GM to discuss general healthcare tips and recommendations.
- Day to day verification of clinic/hospital appointment requests by employees.
- Report on Employee Health to HRM on a weekly basis with recommendations on how to improve company healthcare initiatives.
- IOD administration and investigation as per the OHS Act
- Handle all family planning (issuing and documentation) and maintain updated maternity schedules for employees.
- Meet with external stakeholders on a frequent basis to strengthen relationships with healthcare providers in the area.
- Promote a safe work environment to ensure employee safety and product integrity.
- Work with HR to promote a positive working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate healthcare initiatives.
- Ability to communicate with others effectively especially in isiZulu.
- Professional Qualification in Occupational Nursing.
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues.
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations.
- Previous experience in a similar role 3-5 years
- Dispensing licence is a must
- Similar experience in the occupation health field is beneficial
- Computer literacy is a must
- Drivers license is essential with own vehicle