Call Centre Agents
Vumela IT Services
Wednesday, 23 December 2020
Medical - Medical Representative
6x Call Centre Agents preferably in the medical Industry Contract
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & UK Times]
Call Center Agent Qualifications / Skills:
• Verbal communication
• Phone skills
• Data entry skills
• People skills
• Customer focus
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• University/college degree is an asset
• Previous customer service experience, especially in particular industry, preferred.