Friday, 03 September 2021
Medical - Medical Professions
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST AT CARE CURE
VEREENIGING (PTY) LTD – VEREENIGING
Our Vereeniging Hospital is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the treatment team. The OT should be a passionate and dedicated individual, able to work with physical rehabilitation patients.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Current HPSCA and OTASA registration.
• Bobath / NDT training is beneficial.
• Broad experience including orthopedics, spinal cord injury and neurology.
• Valid driver’s license with own transport.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Knowledge of the ICF Framework.
• Effective interdisciplinary team member.
• Awareness of evidence base for interventions.
• Basic / Intermediate wheelchair training beneficial.
• Possess the ability to work in a team with other therapists, doctors and nurses.
• Must be an adaptable/flexible individual who is comfortable in working in a dynamic environment.
• Available to work on a weekend roster / public holidays on rotation as part of your contracted hours.
• Understand physical rehab and is excited by the challenges brought by it.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV to email@example.com clearly marked “OTV” with three (3) contactable references.
Personal information may be processed, collected, used, and disclosed in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013.