The following position is available at a private hospital in Richards Bay:
HOSPITAL FINANCIAL & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
• Must have a Matric and relevant 3-year B Com Degree or equivalent business degree.
• Previous managerial experience in a hospital environment will be an added advantage.
• Must be able to work independently, be innovative and remain team oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is a must.
• Excellent administration and organizational skills.
• Proficient computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office, SAGE, and Kronos.
• Must be passionate about customer service excellence,
• Must be highly motivated, energetic, and able to handle pressure.
Improve efficiencies across the hospital in terms of Finance and Administration services.
• Produce accurate and timeous financial and management analysis.
• Analyse and report on cost and benchmarking implications/ results.
• Prepare and analyse budgets and forecast statements.
• Assist with monthly audit trail analysis, asset register queries and audits.
• Provide information to internal and external auditors.
• Supervising daily administrative operations.
• Compile and review all financial and admin reports.
• Management of Credit Control and Billing procedures and patient refunds.
• Management of admissions, pre-auth processes and patient financial Case Management.
• Ensure that the procurement systems maintain a high level of integrity and information.
• Monitoring the Hospital Management System in conjunction with Clinic Manager.
• Manage, develop, and coach employees for success.
• Identify and develop talented leaders and high performers.
• Management and control of asset register.
• Management and control of patient and admin records and archive filing
• Attend to queries and resolve potential issues.
• Compliance with Company Policy and Procedures.
Interested? Then call/whatsup Elizè on 0828954867. Cv’s can also be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the staffing industry. Strong entrepreneurship professional skilled in Talent Management. Customer Service, Coaching and Executive Search.