To implement new business development opportunities for the AI OTC business unit with a particular focus on in-sourcing and out-sourcing of products, managing strategic collaborations and the execution of the international expansion strategy.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, preferably a post degree technical qualification; previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- A business degree, preferably an MBA
- Have a strong level of technical, regulatory and product clinical
understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and products. Computer skills with prior experience with MS Office.
- Commercially minded with the ability to create, develop, and execute business plans
- A thorough understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry specifically with respect to regulations and the commercialization of new products