• Work closely with the Strategic Advisor and Head of Programs to coordinate the
program/ops team activities and ensure all projects are aligned to organizational goals
• Work with the COO cone to manage inter-departmental communication and scheduling to
ensure the program/ops team has one calendar which is set and tracked monthly
• Provide the program/ops team with task tracking linked to the monthly calendar and
monitor progress daily
• Generate tasks and milestones assigned to team members
• Draft and edit program management, process and protocol tools and templates
• Have an active role in removing impediments to team success
• Work with the Strategic Advisor and Head of Programs to determine the scope and timelines
for each project, from design to deployment to evaluation and feedback
• Document and communicate a clear process of how the project will be run
• Advise on potential risks, come up with mitigation strategies and adjust timelines
• Work with the program/ops team to manage budgets and monitor that the project is
executed within budget
• Participate in drafting a long-term road map with management, set key dates and
• Compile meeting minutes and follow up on action items as necessary
• Perform any other duties as requested by the Head of Programs and/or Strategic Advisor
Skills and Experience:
• Degree or professional qualification in project management and/or business development
• At least 4 years’ experience in program development and/or management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident and abled public speaker, with experience delivering training to groups
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and juggle competing priorities
• Able to balance the need to take direction and take initiative
• Strong work ethic, with a commitment to program quality
• A strong focus on customer service and experience
• Ability to coordinate and collaborate with multiple departments
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Some level of experience working with adolescent girls and young women, HIV and/or sexual
reproductive health is desirable
• Driver’s license and own transport is required
Skilled Project Consultant / Business Analyst is wanted assist with the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. Engage with a range of business and technology stakeholders, translate business needs into detailed requirements, functional and process specifications to meet business objectives. Identify problems and opportunities, ultimately help design, and implement innovative solutions focused on delivering business value.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS:
Take note that this is a guideline of what the company expects of you but not limited to the tasks mentioned.
The Infrastructure Specialist will be responsible for looking after the users, all functions of desktop support, and remote support. The incumbent must have basic networking knowledge and be able to do troubleshooting. The Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for everything between the wall jack and the handoff to the internet service provider. To plan, direct and design their company’s IT infrastructure while simultaneously managing the IT team responsible for maintaining that infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Skills and Experience
Additional Competencies for success
Take note that this is a guideline of what the company expects of the incumbent, but expectations and responsibilities will not be limited hereto.
Relevant diploma / degree in Accounting or Bookkeeping•
Valid driver’s license and own transport.•
Pastel experience a must.
At least 5+ years of bookkeeping experience across the full financial bookkeeping spectrum•
2+ years’ experience working on Pastel Evolution.•
Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
Able to work independently •
Deadline driven & Ability to work under pressure.•
•Computer literate, especially in relation to Excel, Pastel Evolution and MS Office suit.
•Clearly and confident communication.Attributes and Behaviors
•Takes responsibility for their role and execute task accordingly, with no prompting.
•Exudes confidence in skills and ability to learn new skills.
•Be disciplined and organized.
•Ability to recognize short coming and suggest and implement improvements to systems and methods
A healthcare facility in Centurion requires a medical receptionist and administrator for their Centurion practice. This role requires a patient-centric individual who is friendly, helpful and empathetic. You must have good communication skills and you must be presentable and neat. You need to be computer literate and must be willing to work in a busy environment.
You must enjoy working with people and have the ability to welcome and work with patients all day- every day. You must be polite and need to be able to deal with difficult patients from time to time.
The ideal candidate will be well-organised with medical reception or medical practice experience. A good understanding of Medical Aids will be beneficial.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00 and Saturdays from 8:00 - 12:00
Salary: R8 000 - 12 000.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link