Thursday, 22 July 2021
Manufacturing - Packaging
R15 000,00 - R20 000,00 (PER MONTH)
A leading flexible plastic manufacturer in Centurion requires a Logistics Co-Ordinator to:
• Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
• Arrange contract transportation & schedule Logistics staff
• Receives products and coordinates delivery
• Oversee the picking of stock and manage the load and dispatch process in line with customer requirements.
• Manage the routes and logistics to ensure on time and in full deliveries to clients and minimum cost to Company.
• Resolving problems or complaints arising from logistics
• Manage Truck/Forklift Maintenance schedules
• Manage daily trip sheet.
• Responsible for administering the Company quality program in accordance with customer and Company requirements.
• Determine, establish, and enforce, through all operational departments, quality, and safety requirements in accordance with Company needs, based on current regulatory guidelines.
• Assist with various administrative tasks to complete WIP product labels and product information
• Receiving, processing and distribution of all customer orders placed.
Min 3 years logistics experience in a manufacturing environment will get preference. Please send CV to email@example.com - If you have not received a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.