Our national client, a market leader, based in Kempton Park is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their dynamic team.
- Completed diploma or higher certificate in Data Science, Data Analysis, Statistics or similar;
- Strong mathematical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge and experience in database design, data models, data mining and segmentation;
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages used for data set analyzing;
- Knowledge of languages like python and SQL;
- Knowledge of how to create accurate algorithms to datasets to find solutions;
- Experience and proven track record in data analysis
- Excellent communication/presentation, time management and team working skills;
- Adept to queries, writing reports and conducting presentations;
- Extremely accurate with high attention to detail;
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources, performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Identifying/Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing/Maintaining data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction; working with the E-commerce team to identify and track the affect of changes to the system
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Preparing and Presenting reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with E-business, Marketing, Support and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have nit heard back from us within 2 weeks.