Sheet Metal Design and Manufacturing Company in Wynberg, Sandton, is looking for an experienced CNC Laser Operator. The successful candidate will be responsible for daily operation, daily maintenance and the general upkeep of the laser machine. The position requires an individual with a level of physical fitness that allows for loading and offloading of material and parts.
Key Performance Areas
• Continuous efficient operation of the laser cutting machine
• Ensuring that high quality and accurate parts are produced within an acceptable level of efficiency.
Minimum Qualification Required
• Grade 12
• Experience in operating Amada/Bystronic laser cutting equipment
• Hands on attitude
• Technical ability to safely work with large industrial equipment
• Read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
• Must have a working knowledge of aluminium, stainless and mild steel materials.