We have a Cost Accountant vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing environment, part of listed group. JHB Western suburbs R550k - R650k p.a. ctc medical aid and pension fund included.
- The cost accountant position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. The person is responsible for constructing and monitoring those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- A cost accountant is required to have a ND / CMA degree and 3+ years of accounting/finance experience, or 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- It is also helpful to have experience manipulating large databases.
- Syspro experience a preference
- Inventory Transaction
- Labour and Overhead costing
- Compliance with Legislation
- Reporting / Analysis
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.