DGL HR (Pty) Ltd
Tuesday, 23 February 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
R20 000,00 - R30 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Key Performance Areas:
• To supervise the day to day running of the Shipping department
• Ensure that the receiving, packaging, picking of products are carried out in a controlled and effective manner as dictated by our Customers’ expectations.
• To ensure products are marshalled speedily/ accurately through the Shipping department.
• Grade 12
• Diploma in Logistics would be an advantage
• 5 Years’ experience in a busy Shipping environment
• Sound understanding of the MRP system (E1) would be an advantage
• Knowledge of the companies basket of products would be an advantage
• Must be computer literate – Microsoft packages.
• Ability to converse with the public and staff.
• Sound interpersonal skills, not negotiable.
• Ability to work Late.