Our client in the Manufacturing industry is currently looking to employ an experienced IT Infrastructure Coordinator to join their team.
- Minimum of five to eight years’ experience in Information Technology.
- 5 years of technical experience in a variety of IT disciplines gaining a conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies.
- 3-5 years' experience in project management / leadership roles for major IT Infra development or operations projects.
- Demonstrated successful experience in developing efficient and effective solutions to business problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, or related discipline.
- Advanced AD and group Policy management.
- Microsoft Server system administration.
- VMware vSphere management.
- Backup experience with EMC.
- ITIL, project management and/or any network or server related certifications would be beneficial.
Personal Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business; works to anticipate, identify and meet end-user needs; drives outward results and ensures high-quality standards are met.
- Can convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business; actively listens to peers’ input.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; acts decisively and swiftly, identifies problems and drives towards solutions, takes on responsible roles and accountability for outcomes and is comfortable making difficult decisions.
- Ability to apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; is able to build support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization.
- Creates relationships with new acquaintances quickly and confidently; works to build trust and partner with stakeholders; successfully manages both internal and external relationships.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of multiple business areas; ability to recommend and translate business requirements to provide optimal solutions and excellent customer service.
- Is widely recognized for knowledge of business processes and technical skills
- Communicate effectively with all levels in the organization and assemble complete project plans.
- Ability to lead complex projects, monitor the results, and make adjustments as needed to ensure goals are accomplished.
- Demonstrated Leadership and people management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising local contractors and engaging global operational teams to ensure appropriate business SLA's are kept. e.g. uptime of the all IT systems (servers, network devices, data lines) are kept above %99,5 in the plant.
- Retail sites WAN connectivity uptime is in line with local Business Continuity requirements.
- Management of the IT Infrastructure environment by assigning projects, tasks, technical operations and activities to local contractors and global operational teams to meet business objectives and customer needs.
- Manage the relationship with Global infrastructure teams and Regional IT thus ensuring that the local IT landscape and business needs are understood and that solutions and operational support is provided in line with these.
- Problem escalation management
- Develop detailed designs in conjunction with local and global technical teams/architects, business cases, and communicate detailed architecture recommendations needed to support business critical systems and operations
- Advocate for the adoption of, and adherence to, defined governance procedures
- Manage medium to complex and multi-disciplinary projects within area of specialization and across functional groups.
- Ensure Cyber Security Policies and best practices are aligned to Global Standards.
- Administer local Security Governance.
- Prepare and annually test a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for all business-critical locations.
- Review single points of failure and RPO/RTO's with IT management so they can align with business management/continuity plan or commission improvements/solutions to correct.
- Ensure computer rooms are up to security requirements (log books and access reviews).
- Ensure environmental controls, fire protection and Uninterrupted Power Supplies are in working order.
- Plan, coordinate, schedule assignments and projects with local and global teams and provide active leadership in establishing action plans. Monitor project development and communicate project progress frequently to all stakeholders.
- Ensure compliancy in Corporate/Regional IT Infrastructure standards.
- Ensure compliancy with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), IT General Controls (ITGC) policies and procedures.
IT Vendor management:
- Coordination in projects, strategy definition and/or equipment selection process, manage vendor staff in execution of the company related work.
- Review and negotiate contracts, SLA's.
- Maintain a current inventory list of software licenses used in the organization.
- Maintain a current inventory list of IT equipment used in the organization.
- Work with local and global IT teams on capacity planning activities.
- Work with IT teams, vendors and procurement on the acquisition of IT hardware as per AOP.
- Work with IT teams, vendors and procurement to plan for and effect any hardware maintenance for IT Infrastructure.
- Assist the IT Management in preparation of annual operating plan budgets (AOP) and capital expenditure budgets.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.